Tuesday, May 31, 2011

~ May 26th, 2011 8:44am ~


Jasper Levi Meeker


Here he is at 8:44 am on 5-26-11.
He has turned two!

Jasper loves music. He sings all the time. For his birthday he got a microphone and he loves it!
He also loves to play outside and LOVES bubbles!!! He drinks a lot of milk and eats when he wants to. (I know that sounds crazy, but its just the way it is.)
Jasper loves his brother and sister. He tries to do anything they do which at times is a little scary! He also talks a lot. Terral and I just laugh at the things he says sometimes.
He loves to watch the movie "The Elf" with Will Ferrell. He acts out the part when Santa comes to visit in the store and Will Ferrell starts screaming "Hes a fake...hes a fake." Yes, Jasper acts out that part and starts tackling Hudson.
Jasper is a lover too...he gives hugs and kisses all the time! Its just precious! He likes to help me when I unload the dishwasher and when I am doing laundry. I think all of my kids did that at this age!

It is definitely a joy being his mama and watching him grow. Motherhood can be so challenging at times, but soooo rewarding too!
I love you Jasper!!!
Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love Jasper so much! He is such a sweet part of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to put ELF on. I want to see him doing that! Too cute! We really love Jasper!!!

    ReplyDelete