Wednesday, October 19, 2011

~ Saturday Fun ~


The past several Saturdays have been filled with soccer and cheerleading.
It is sad to say, this is Lauren's last year of pitbull cheer. It really has gone by so fast!


We needed to get a shot of us in our matching shirts!
Sweet Dana and I.


Lindsey, Barrett, and Harper came to watch Lauren. Lauren loves it when she has family who come to watch her. I need to get a picture of her with Grandma and Grandpa. They are usually at every game.


This is her pose for many pictures I take of her.

We have the BEST cheer sponsor!! Kerri McDaniel is Lauren's coach and she is so wonderful! She really makes it fun for the girls!

Lauren has been on the same cheer team every year! I am so thankful she has been with such a great group of girls. They have all grown up together.




Here is Hudson. On Saturday mornings we have soccer. This little boy LOVES sports!! He really likes to run and gets his fair share of it with soccer.
This is Hudson with his friend Cash.


Jasper loves his big brother!



Love this picture! Great action shot!


It is so much fun watching the kids play and cheer.
They both have a great time and love having us watch them and cheer them on.
Its amazing how quickly life goes by. My prayer is that I will not take it for granted and enjoy every season of life.

2 comments:

  1. I love all of those pictures! I love that all the girls have matching hats!! Lauren is starting to look so grown up. She's going to be a knock.out. watch out Dad! (lol) and those boys absolutely steal my heart. you are so blessed Shaina! =) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren is SO pretty! & I LOVE the picture with Hudson & Jasper. That is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete