Monday, April 5, 2010

~ Easter Fun ~


Jasper with his basket of goodies from the wonderful, Mrs. Donna!
I just love that smile!

Lauren and Hudson dying their eggs. What fun!
Hudson Easter morning with his basket.

Lauren with her basket.

T and J.
This picture is funny! Hud is saying "The sun is in my eyes!" Lauren's hand expression, "Why are you making us take a picture?" Jasper closed his eyes all together, and Dad is just trying to be a good sport. Needless to say, we did not get a family Easter picture.

I wanted to get a picture of T and I with baby J since it was his first Easter. I think he had a fun day overall!

The boys!

I like this picture! J was hopping around with that egg in his hand. Trying to get him to sit still was almost impossible!!

It looks like Lauren has him trapped.

Hunting those eggs!


J's first egg hunt.
All the cousins!! The family has grown!!

Bear and J!

Can't forget the Easter pinata!


The pinata has been broken!! Candy!!!!

It was a fun day. Of course we started with church. The service was great. I am glad the children's choir was a part. They did a great job. After church, we headed to T's parents for lunch complete with fried deer tenderloin ( I think), grilled chicken, green beans with bacon, corn on the cob, homemade french fries, deviled eggs, potato casserole, and homemade carrot cake with cream cheese icing. It was so yummy!! I ate way too much!! It is such a joy to watch the children together. They have such sweet personalities and they love each other so much. I am thankful we all get together and have family time. It really is a blessing!! The weather was so great. I am glad it did not rain. It did start clouding up there for a little bit, but it was so nice.

Don't think I forgot the real meaning of Easter. We talked about it with the kids and it did not leave my mind. What Christ did for us was amazing!!!

Much love to all!!

Shaina

1 comment:

  1. Your pics are so sweet! Looks like you all had a great day! You have a sweet family!

    ReplyDelete