Tuesday, July 27, 2010

~ Dirty Thirty Club ~


Dirty Thirty Club


Shooting the potato gun! Super Fun!!
Robin and I. I have known this girl for years. We went to school together from 5th grade on.
Raegan, Crystal, and I.
So, I am sure the title captured some attention!
This weekend Terral and I went to Rogers for a little get together.
Most of these girls are who I grew up with. This past weekend they had a little get together and call themselves the dirty thirty club, since everyone turned 30 this year.
It was a lot of fun and I am glad I went. I have not seen some of these people in a very looooong time. We cooked out and sang and shot the potato gun. There was also a zipline, which I did not do. I thought it would be a little awkward going considering I haven't seen everyone in awhile, but it was great. Then when I heard Bro. Ronnie's message Sunday, I knew it was meant for me to go. I am looking forward to the next event with these girls.

Sometimes it is intimidating to go out on a limb and be a candle.....but once you do it, its not so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment