Wednesday, July 21, 2010

~ A Period of a Few Days ~

This is Terral and his cousins, Brian and Chris. I love it when they get together. They have the best time together.
Tim, Amy, Terral, and I. Amy is Terral's cousin.

Amy and Terral.

I know this picture is blurry, but I had to include it. This lady is so sweet and very special. This is Terral's great Aunt Nita. She is Terral's grandfather, Jasper's, sister. She reminds us so much of his grandpa. Her health is not doing so well, so we were thankful we had this time with her. She has a lot of land where she lives in Michigan and they have a vineyard. Terral's family has a contract with Welch's. It is really cool. They also own a nursery and grow many plants.

During the weekend of the 4th, there was a mini reunion. It was a lot of fun. We were the only ones there from the South. Everyone kept commenting on the way we talk. Apparently our accent is really strong. By the end of vacation I thought I was speaking like a Northerner.
There was a lot of family I had never met. So, it was fun meeting Terral's family.


This is Terral's cousin Kathy and her daughter, Melanie. Kathy is whose house we were at and she hosted the mini reunion. She was so sweet to have all of us there. There were a lot of people, but it was a blast!!

This is Amanda and I. She is married to Terral's cousin Chris and is a real sweetie!!

Kathy and another daughter of her's, Kelsey.

Tim and Amy at the bonfire.

Lauren and Lauren.

Aaron, Mary, Terry, and Amanda at the bonfire.

Hudson and his cousin, Hunter. These two had a blast together!


When the Meekers get together, there is always going to be some music. It is so much fun listening to them play and sing. I sang a little with them this year, which I have never done. Terral's cousin, Brian, has put his house on the market to move to Nashville. He is going to pursue him music career. I hope he does well. He writes his own songs, plays the guitar, and sings.

No comments:

Post a Comment