Friday, November 13, 2009

Sweet Jasper- he was soooo good!
Loved this booth!


This was a great one too!


My sweet boy and I!


How could I not blog about one of the greatest weekends of the year?! Every year I look forward to one specific weekend in October. This is the weekend I go to Oklahoma City!! This year TH went with me. We had such a great time. Took a little time to get out of Greenwood, but that was understandable. There are a lot of arrangements to be made with 5 kids!! The sixth child went with us. :)


We shopped our little hearts out! We ate good, shopped, talked, texted (story there but won't go there), laughed, and saw some good ole Oklahoma sights. (ex. Pig Out Palace)


I absolutely can not wait until next year!! OKC watch out because we will be back!!
Love, Shaina

1 comment: