Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hudson's football boy! He received both Manning boys!
I love Terral's face here. He was so happy for her!!

Lauren was so excited!!

The three children!!
Everyone had to help Jasper!

He liked his gifts.


Sweet boy!

The Meeker family on Christmas Day!
2009

Kids with Grandma and Grandpa
Christmas was a lot of fun! The kids did not wake up until about 8:30 or so. I woke up to Hudson showing me his toothbrush from his stocking. He was really excited about it. Terral and I went into the living room and gave the kids their presents. Hudson opened his presents first. Then he helped his sister. She was so excited to open her wii. She has been wanting that for awhile. It has been played with a lot since it has been opened.
After we opened presents I made eggs, biscuits, and bacon and the kids played in the snow. We had Terral's parents over for Christmas dinner. Terral and I made ham, mashed potatoes, carrots, green beans (with bacon), deviled eggs, cranberry sauce, homemade mac -n- cheese, and rolls. It was so good! I wanted to have a Christmas dinner, so we made it! Terral was a huge help. My deviled eggs turned out really well. I was so glad. I have only made them once and they were terrible! I LOVE to cook. For dessert we had brownies and homemade chocolate chunk cookies. It was so nice to just be at home! That was my favorite part!! I really enjoyed being with my children and wonderful husband! I love them so much!!
Love, Shaina








No comments:

Post a Comment