Friday, November 19, 2010

~ Not Too Often ~



It is not too often you find the three of us together!
My brother, Blake, my sister, Kassy, and I.
Blake called me a couple of weekends ago and asked if he could come and stay the weekend with us. I was really excited. It seems it is somewhat difficult for a 21 year old guy to take the time to come and visit his sister, niece, and nephews. Therefore, I told him to come on down and visit. Blake lives in Fayetteville and my sister is going to college at UAFS. I thought I would see a lot more of Kassy than I actually do, but she works and goes to school. I know she stays busy. This is the only picture I got, which was torture for some. :)
I am so thankful we had a nice evening together. It was great they both came to hang out and eat, of course!!
I love them both! They are turning into a nice young lady and gentleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment