Wednesday, February 2, 2011

~ Weekend Fun ~


Just a few snippets from the weekend. (I know this picture is off, Lauren took it but it was the only group shot I had).

Had some great girl time with a few friends, some good food, and sweet kids playing.

I thought spring was on its way, so TH dressed for it, but the sleet and snow have arrived. UGH!!

These three sweet girls had a blast! Their night consisted of nail polish, makeup, and a lot of dresses! I wish I would have taken a picture of the boys!

Miss EW is adorable!! I love to hear her talk. She loves her babies and takes great care of them!!

Love these pictures! The kids loved the warm weather. They even pulled out their shorts.
The weather was amazing!! Hudson loved practicing for tball. He is so ready for sign-ups. I am glad we had time to spend outside. Especially since we are stuck inside now with the freezing temperatures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment