Monday, January 25, 2010

~ Friday ~

Love Mrs. Donna
Lauren and Rebel


Harper, Rebel, and Hudson

Lauren, Hudson, Spencer, and Harper





My favorite shop!



Friday was a great day! There were many places to go and things to see. I had not been to Booneville in awhile and seeing the pictures from my fellow bloggers, I really wanted to go. So, I called my my good buddy, TH, and off we went. Before we hit the road, I checked Lauren out to attend the pep rally to see Rebel and Spencer. Lauren thought it was so cool to see the "queen" and that she knew here. She really looks up to Rebel and what a great role model to have. I was so excited she was chosen as the queen!! Japser loved the music and of course Mrs. Donna loving on him! That evening we went to the Homecoming basketball game. It was a good time by all. Lauren had a good time with the boys! It was fun listening to them. All 3 of them had plenty to talk about. It was a great Friday overall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment