Monday, June 7, 2010
~ Jasper is 1 ~
This blog post is long overdue. My baby Jasper is now 1!! His birthday was May 26th. He was born at 8:44 am, so I took his picture at that time. I do that to Hudson too. Poor Lauren was born at 2:07 am, so I have never taken her picture at her "birth" time. :)
I took Jasper's picture all day on the 26th. It amazes me how fast the time seems to go by. I can not believe he is one already. Jasper is such a joy!! His smile makes me melt. I am trying to enjoy every little moment with him. I am very thankful I only work two days a week, so I can get some good time in with him.
Here are some things about Jasper:
- He stands on his own and walks about 5-7 steps at a time.
- He loves to play peek-a-boo and play with his brother and sister. Wherever they are, is where he is. He follows them everywhere. If they are sitting and watching cartoons, he is too.
- He drinks whole milk from his sippy cup and liking more and more table food each day.
- He says mama, dada, uh-oh, and sissy. Jasper also "jabbers" and points. I am working with him on the words: juice, milk, or cup. Hudson wants him to say "bubba". I am wondering what word will be next.??
- When J sits he usually has his feet crossed. It is really cute!
- He loves to throw balls and loves the bath!! When he hears the water turn on in the tub, he crawls as fast as he can to it with a huge smile on his face.
- He has two upper teeth (centrals) and three lower teeth (centrals and one lateral).
- He also likes to put objects in and out of things. Their little minds are amazing.
I love watching Jasper learn and grow. He has brought so much fun and laughter to our family. So proud to be a family of five!!