Thursday, June 3, 2010

~ Memorial Day ~


Little Jasper
Barrett and Jasper

Rob and Terral took the kids on a little adventure in the Beast. I am not sure what the boys call this truck, but the Beast is my name for it. So, they managed to run out of gas as they were in between two ponds. Needless to say Lindsey had to go get them on the four-wheeler.

Here they are all piled in. You might be a redneck if......

Sweet Kay and Kenny. I love this picture. They are so fun to have around!

Lindsey took the kids on her own adventure. She took them through the "wild" jungle and they saw elephants, lions, giraffes, who knows what else. She really likes to spark their imaginations.

All the kids had so much fun. They played outside all day. It was a real nice day for it.

Of course we had to pay some attention to the horse. J really did not know what to think about it.


We all had a wonderful time at Lindsey's on Memorial Day. I wish I would have taken a picture of the food spread. It was so good!!! We had fried deer meat, shrimp, grilled chicken, homemade mac -n- cheese, cream cheese corn, an amazing salad, homemade french fries, potato salad, strawberry shortcake, fruit pizza, brownies, and I am sure I left something out. What is a southern gathering without the food?

Thanks to Linds and Rob for having us all over. It was a blast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment