Tuesday, June 16, 2009

~ Success ~

Yesterday was a wonderful day!! The kids and I managed to go to Fort Smith. Of course I was nervous going to Fort Smith with the three children by myself. I knew Jasper would be in the stroller, so where did that leave Hudson?- on his sweet very curious little feet!!! Our first stop was Old Navy. I wanted to check out their Father's Day deals. Men's 1/2 price sale. It was totally worth it!! Shorts, polos, swim trunks, etc. All 50% off! It was great!! Then of course we had to see what they had in store for Lauren. Not a huge selection for her as there never is, but we managed to find a few things she needed!!
Next stop, my work for a little visit and of course Jasper got hungry so I fed him as well. The kids played very well while I had my visit and tended to Jasper. Then it was off to the mall. We had some gift cards to use at Dillards and we really found some great deals. Lauren and I found clothes for her and it was great. My sweet princess really needed some summer items. She managed to get a turquoise and brown polka dot swimsuit, a pair of shorts (sale $12.99), and two solid color v-neck shirts. Then we walked to Justice where we had to purchase the too cool peace sign flip-flops and Children's Place. The poor boys ended up with nothing (except for Dad). They did not really need anything though.
I really did not plan on going on about the purchases. My success was going out without Dad and it was good. The kids were awesome!!! I rewarded them with the wonderful cookies at where else? Great American Cookie Company!! I was just so pleased with their behavior. They did not fight, when I told Hudson "no" he did not fight back, just went on about his business. He stayed close to the stroller and never ran away, which he is known for. Thank you to my great children for being on your best behavior!! I love you all so much!!
Love, Shaina

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you had a great day! Nothing like some good deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm totally impressed. Seeing your sweet pics of Jasper reminds me of how much I have to look forward to!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, that is no small feat!

    ReplyDelete