Wednesday, August 10, 2011

~ Bon Voyage ~


The first thing we do when we get on the ships is eat! So thats what we all did! The boat did not leave New Orleans until 4 or 4:30 and we boarded about 11, I think. So we had time to explore, eat, and relax.

Everytime you are on a ship there is an emergency drill. That is when the kids get their bracelets that tells what muster station they report to. Just in case there is an emergency and the children are in camp carnival, the workers take them to that specific station and they parents are to meet them there.

Here is the crew out on the deck as we set sail!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Love this picture of Harper and Hudson.

Aunt Karla and Uncle Ronnie. It was a little rainy the day we took off.

Terral and Lindsey breaking it down. When the Meekers hear music, they dance!! (Except at church, you know those Baptists...I am not making fun either, I am one!! )

Harper and Hudson carrying on the Meeker dance tradition. Lindsey, Terral, and I are proud!!

Lauren and I before our first dinner on the ship.

I love this picture of Lauren and her grandma. So sweet! She loves her grandma so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment