Friday, August 19, 2011

~ Hudson Turned 5 ~


My sweet Hudson and his famous picture at 10:56 am. That is the time he was born on August 9th, 2011. He weighed 8 pounds and 6 ounces.

Every year on his birthday I take a picture of him at the time he was born. Corny? Yes, but I have done it for 5 years now! Can't believe he is 5!! I am so glad he gets to stay home with me for one more year. I mean, he will go to preschool, but its not Kindergarten.

Hudson is an active little guy. Typical boy I suppose. He is all about sports! Football is his very favorite. NFL games have started appearing on tv and he is all about it. That is all the kid wants to watch. Hudson also loves clothes that are "sporty"....aka...under armour, nike, etc.....
Though, he also has a love for music. He likes to sing, but I think he will pick up the guitar when he gets a little older. :)

Hudson,
We love you so much!! You are such a joy and make us smile!!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet Hudson! look at that face! i could just kiss those sweet cheeks! Happy Late Birthday Hudson!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love us some Hudson! Sweet boy for sure!!! :)

    ReplyDelete