Friday, May 31, 2013

~ Montego Bay, Jamaica ~

 Isn't the water gorgeous?!
 I enjoyed snapping pictures off the balcony of the boat.
 Jamaica
 My favorite thing...the beach!!
 I love the clear water and being with my girl!
 Awwwww........
 Hudson was enjoying it too!!
 Jasper enjoyed the sand.
 The boys played well together.
 Terral got in on the volleyball game.
 If there are sports at least one Meeker will join in.
 Daddy and his girl. Look how tall she is!
 Aaron in his bikini...his sand bikini.
 Cuties!
 Our Jamaica group!
 Aaron, Jacque, and Myles....precious little family.
 Hudson and Daddy
 Jacque and Lauren. The posers.
 Just hanging out in the water.
 Not quite sure but having fun in the water.
 I caught Grandma napping. So peaceful!

 Terral and I at dinner.
 Poor Hudson. I put sunscreen on him and I try to be so careful around the eyes...obviously!
 He was cold, so our sweet waiter tried to warm him up with tablecloths and napkins.
 Then Lauren needed her meat cut up so he decided to help her out, then he fed her. She was not quite sure what to think of that.
 Lauren and I.
 Grandpa came over from his table for a visit.
 He finally sacked out! I think the beach drained him of his energy.
 Gracey and Josh dancing away.
 Captain Jasper. Jasper went to camp carnival while we were at dinner.
 He had a great time and came back to me as a pirate.
 Brock thought he would get in on the pirate action too.
Such a cute picture of Lindsey and Harper.

No comments:

Post a Comment